Saturday, March 25, 2006

Black cocks and Liv

Liv
Liv
The moment I had the tip of my dick in position, I let out a low, guttural growl, lunged forward, and scored a direct hit deep into her sweet pussy. As the entire length of Shane Diesel burrowed into the innermost reaches of her body, I most definitely heard her gasp.

I began pumping in and out using fast, hard, very deep strokes. With her in that position, it was up to me to do all the work. Before long, the only thing on my mind was the exquisite feel of my Diesel sinking up to the hilt each time I plunged it back down into her slick snatch. Well, I was also hoping the damn chair didn't tip over. But any worries about getting caught had ceased to exist.

That's why it's probably just as well I came so quickly. Not that I could have done anything about it. Liv blowjob had gotten me started. Now the sight of her leaning over that chair, helpless and exposed while my big black Diesel pumped in and out of her cute white body, and the feel of her pussy clutching at my hammer and her body jiggling each time I pounded into her-well, between all that, it's amazing I lasted more than ten seconds.

But when that orgasm ambushed me, it seemed to last forever. I'd gotten laid twice already that day, but this climax rolled over me like the slow thunder you hear before a summer storm. And all the while, my body somehow kept pumping out load after load of cum. Meanwhile, Liv and I were shaking so hard I wasn't sure if I could stay in the saddle. Hell, I wasn't sure I could stay on my feet.
Big black

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home